perjantaina, toukokuuta 12, 2006

Mikä? Kuka? Tä? Hä?

Homman nimihän on nyt se, että pitäisi tunnistaa nämä biisit ja esittäjä.

1. I went to a party last Saturday night,
I didn't get laid, I got in a fight,
Uh huh, it ain't no big thing

2. I wanna fly, I wanna ride with you,
Is this the best that you can do?
I wanna fly, I wanna ride with you,
Higher than a jetplane with you

3. I read your mind like an open book,
You lost the fire in your eyes,
You turn to me with a different look,
And then it's raining, looks like it's raining

4. You're a song, written by the hands of god,
Don't get me wrong, this might sound to you a bit odd,
But you own the place where all my thoughts go hiding.

5. Oh my love, Oh my love, I can't hear you my love,
Tell me where have you gone?
Oh my love, Oh my love, I can't taste you my love,
Tell me what have I done?

6. All my life I've been searching for somethin
Somethin never comes, never leads to nuthin
Nuthin satisfies, but I'm gettin close
Closer to the prize at the end of the rope

7. I carry my crucifix, Under my deathlist
Forward my mail to me in hell
Liars and the martyrs, Lost faith in The Father
Long lost in the wishing well

8. An unforseen future nestled somewhere in time.
Unsuspecting victims no warnings, no signs.
Judgment day the second coming arrives.
Before you see the light you must die.

9. All we need is lightning, with power and might
Striking down the prophets of false
As the moon is rising, Give us the sign
Now let us rise up in awe

10. I can't believe I could've been so blind, but love is strange
I thought about it for a long long time, but the truth remains
I don't need another lonely night to dry my tears
The answer's plain as black and white, and I can see the picture very clear

4 kommenttia:

Mackan kirjoitti...

1.)Lita Ford: Kiss me deadly
2.)Queens of the Stone Age: Auto Pilot
3.)Kiss: Tears are falling
4.)Shakira: Underneath your clothes
5.)Melissa Auf Der Maur: Taste you
6.)Foo Fighters: All my life
7.)Mötley Crüe: Wild side
8.)Slayer: South of heaven
9.)Lordi: Hard rock hallelujah
10.)Vixen: Edge of a broken heart

Satu kirjoitti...

Tiesitkö vai googletitko?

Mackan kirjoitti...

Vastaan, että skendan ar geroudil, boin nak ler machen - sistoor se werp!

Googlasin tietenkin. Meni melkein tunti.

Satu kirjoitti...

Veikkaisin, että ainakin yhden tiesit ;-) Varmasti useammankin, mutta ainakin tuon yhden. Ei olis saanu huijata...

Top-5

Raahe Jäätelö Aki Kaurismäen elokuvat Kalastajan kalagrilli Rantakadulla Pitkät kävelylenkit ennen lounastuntia Nukuin pitkät päiväunet. Nim...