keskiviikkona, syyskuuta 18, 2013

The Truth is out there

Simmons: Ace took me to lunch before his book came out and he read me a chapter about how he almost drowned in a pool and I saved him by diving in and pulling him out. He asked if it was accurate. I said, '95 percent of it was accurate, except it wasn't you; it was Peter Criss who was drowning. You've been a f**king drug addict all of your life. Both Peter and Ace were at one point pure, innocent, believed all for one, one for all, and then they succumbed to the clichés of rock. So neither Ace nor Peter were fully conscious when any of those things happened. It's up to you if you want to believe them. We wish them the best, but those books, to my estimation, they're closer to fiction

Ei kommentteja:

Bachia pääsiäisenä V

 Konsertto cembalolle, jousiorkesterille ja basso continuolle, sov. uruille BWV 1052 Iveta Apkalna, urut hr-Sinfonieorchester, joht. Ricca...